We know what it’s like to get the wrong board and we’ll never leave any of our customers stuck with a board that isn’t right for them, simple as that. Our RIDE OUT guarantee means the risk of buying the wrong board is a thing of the past. We’ll swap out any board purchased from us within 30 days and exchange it for another brand, style or size as is appropriate.
We want you to be on the right equipment. All you will need to do is cover the cost of getting the unwanted board back to us (typically around £40), and a restocking and processing fee to Boardshop of £20. We suggest you arrange the collection of the unwanted board online with Parcelforce, its dead easy . The board coming back needs to be in decent condition, a couple of pressure dents are fine but we can’t take boards back with dings or damage.
Please note the following including the terms and conditions carefully. Failure to do so could impact your ride out eligibility.
How it works:
- Email email@example.com.
- With the order number, a full picture of the deck and bottom of the board (clean of wax), and a description of the condition of the board you'd like to ‘ride out'.
- We will email you back immediately to confirm it’s eligible. Please note this does not guarantee your ride out. This can only be finalised once we receive your board back and the condition has been confirmed.
- Once agreed please order the replacement board you’d like online and email us the order number.
- Once you’ve received the new board please package up the ride out very carefully.
- You can book and schedule the collection on a day that works for you, using the link below:
Our full return address is:
Church Farm Lane
- We suggest Parcel Force because they will take the best possible care of your board.
- When the board gets back to us we’ll refund the agreed sum onto the card used for the original board purchase.
Terms and Conditions:
- This is limited to one board per person in a 12 month period.
- Ride out’s must be agreed in principle with Boardshop within 30 days of the invoice date. Boards must be returned within 5 working days of the ride out being confirmed.
- Boards need to be cleaned of all wax and excess grime or a £15 cleaning charge will be levied.
- Custom ordered boards, boards bought on finance, or special promotion sale items (such as Black Friday) are not covered by the Ride Out guarantee.
- You cannot benefit from the 5% loyalty discount on the replacement board if you only qualify by virtue of the purchase of the board coming back to us.
- The board coming back needs to be in decent condition, a couple of pressure dents are fine but we can’t take boards back with dings or damage.
- Putting a tail pad on the board will not affect your ride out. However the cost of any accessories bought with the board are not covered on the ride out.
- You are responsible for the board being sent back until it reaches us. Any damage in transit will be accessed on an individual basis. But will have an impact on the ride out value.
- The final value of a ride can only be finalised once we receive your board back and the condition has been confirmed.