Boardshop are pleased to offer 0% finance on any purchase over £300
Spreading the cost of your purchase has never been easier with Boardshop.co.uk. You can select 6 or 12 month finance, to spread the cost of orders over £300. Even better if you select 6 or 12 months you pay NO interest.
- 6 Month Repayment - 0% APR / 10% deposit required
- 12 month Repayment - 0% APR / 10% deposit required
Let us know what you’d like to buy on finance and we’ll give you a breakdown of the costs and an overview of how the application process works.
- Finance is available on all items over £300 and below £10,000. Any finance offered is subject to status. Applicants are required to be at least 18 years of age, employed and a UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
- We will allocate stock to you once the application has been complete and a deposit has been received.
- Please allow up to 24 hours (longer if ordered outside of working office hours) for us to approve your finance application. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Finance orders can only be shipped to your billing address, we cannot ship your purchase to a different address.
- Finance orders can apply to Pre Order items but you need to contact us first.
- Surfboards purchased on finance are not covered by our 30 day ride out guarantee.
- Voucher codes or Loyalty scheme membership discount cannot be used in conjunction with credit, but any purchase made with credit will qualify for loyalty scheme discount on any future non credit purchases.
- You have a 14 day cooling off period with all finance orders. If you decide you no longer wish to take out finance, you must notify us and you can then return the products to us with a written letter explaining that you would like to cancel. All return postage costs are at your expense and the return time is strictly 14 days. Please consider this before taking out finance.
- We reserve the right to withdraw finance on any products at any time. All credit applications and agreements are provided by Ratesetter therefore once you agree to the finance terms & conditions and you take delivery of your order, any further finance correspondence will be dealt with Ratesetter. Any warranty issues will be covered by Hardcloud Ltd trading as Boardshop.co.uk.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)1243 674250 or email us email@example.com.
- The lending rate shown is as at 01/12/2015 and is for a 5year term. It is before tax, assumes you reinvest throughout the term and assumes coverage from the RateSetter Provision Fund.
- Capital is at risk and your money is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation scheme.
- We offer easy access to your money but we cannot guarantee it.
- The borrower rate shown is a fixed representative example for a loan of £10,000.00 for 24months. In this example the total amount payable including interest and fees would be £10,814.88 and your monthly repayments would be £450.62.
- RateSetter is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Ref. 633741). Our offices are at 406 Great Guildford Business Square, 30 Great Guildford Street, London SE1 0HS.
- To open an account and start earning at RateSetter you must be over 18 and a UK resident.
- To borrow from RateSetter you must be 21 or over and have a UK bank account.
- If none of that made sense please give us a call on 020 3142 6226.
- RateSetter are rated 5/5 based on 503 reviews.