Welcome to Boardshop Surfboard Trade Ins!
Looking to purchase a new surfboard? We're now doing Trade ins! So if you have a pre-loved board in reasonable condition that you would like to get rid of we can offset it against a brand new board! As far as we know offering online surfboard trade-ins is a world first, and could not be easier.
How to trade in your old board:
• Firstly email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header as Boardshop Trade-ins.
• In the email please attach details of the board(s) you'd like to trade in including details of any dings or repairs, pictures would be good.
• We will email you back with an estimated trade in value.
• You can then order the board you would like plus any accessories online in the usual way.
• After you've received it you then use the packaging to pack up the board coming back, PLEASE make sure the board is packed up well, please see how well the new board you have received form us is packed up. If the trade in board(s) coming back are damaged due to being poorly packed you will be liable for repair costs for any damage.
• Once we've received it we'll refund you the agreed trade in price. Simple!
• Boards need to be cleaned of all wax and excess grime or a £15 cleaning charge will be levied.
• If we feel there are any discrepancies between the trade in value, and the board once we receive it, we will notify you straight away. This may affect the trade in estimate.
• Trade in estimates are valid for four weeks, if your board has not had a pick up collection booked within 4 weeks of the initial quote, your board will need to be reappraised.